"Zolotaya Korona" money transfer system – is the possibility of fast, efficient instant money transfers to Russia, CIS countries and far abroad without opening an account.
What the "Zolotaya Korona" money transfer system is?
1. Money transfers without opening an account.
2. High speed of money transfer. Transfers are made in the on-line mode of, i.e., you can get a transfer within a second after sending.
3. Using modern technology guarantees the security of your funds.
4. Ease of money transfer completion.
5. You can send or receive money in Russia, the CIS and foreign countries, with more than 90 countries participating in the System. Today, there are 130 banks in Russia and CIS countries already participate in the System, the total number of offices in the network exceeds 5000. The geography of the system includes such countries as Russia, China, Ukraine, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Abkhazia, Georgia, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, etc., all offices work in the on-line mode.
6. Fee for service is 1.5% of the amount, depending on the amount and currency of the transfer, the sender's and the recipient’s country.
7. Transfers are made in rubles, U.S. dollars and Euro.
8. You can send or receive money transfer in any region, in all major towns of the Kyrgyz Republic. You can find the nearest branch of CB Kyrgyzstan here.
9. The possibility to get information on all transfer in real-time mode via Internet
10. Ability to send / receive money in "Anelik" network offices.
11. You can receive money at your request in any bank participating in the system (no-address money transfers). When you send the money you only need to specify the country and destination city, and you can choose the most convenient office for obtaining the transfer.
To make a transfer, you must:
1. Come to any branch or savings bank of the Bank. If you send a transfer to another country in the world, you need to find the nearest "Zolotaya Korona" office.
2. Carry proof of your identity - passport, a travel passport or temporary certificate, issued by the internal affairs authorities which either confirms the fact of loss of the main document, or that the document is under re-registration.
3. Indicate the direction of your transfer
4. Provide with the full name of the Recipient, the transfer amount and the bank in which you are sending the money.
5. For added security, you can tell the operator of the Bank a security question, which will require mandatory answer to get the money.
6. Give the recipient the number of the transfer and answer to the security question.
7. Pay the cashier transfer amount and service fee in accordance with the current rates.
Maximum transfer amount:
• 500 000 rubles or $ 20 000.
• There is a limit of 135 000 rubles or $ 5000 for transfers by residents of the Russian Federation
To get the money you should:
1. If you get the transfer in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, you need to go to your nearest branch or savings bank of the Bank. If you get the transfer in another country of the world, you need to find the nearest "Zolotaya Korona" office.
2. Carry an identification document - passport, a travel passport or temporary certificate, issued by the internal affairs authorities which either confirms the fact of loss of the main document, or that the document is under re-registration.
3. Provide with the transfer number.
4. Provide with the transfer amount.
5. Give an answer to the checking question if you have been asked.
6. Get a cash payment in the Bank’s cash desk (commission-free money transfers).
• General Commission for transfers with payments and transfers in rubles, US dollars and euro - 1.5%;
• Transfer currency - rubles, US dollars;
• Transfers are made to Russia, CIS, China;
• CIS (except Ukraine) - 1.5% and below
• Ukraine (Privatbank) - total commission - 3%
• Ukraine (Privatbank) - total commission -3%
• China - total commission -$ 25
You can send or receive money transfer in any region of all major towns of the Kyrgyz Republic. The nearest branch of the Kyrgyzstan Bank can be found here.
|Anelik||Bystraya Pochta||Zolotaya Korona||Unistream||Inter Express